Biological Services Center
The Biological Services Center is a complete workstation in the biology lab, especially for messy, odorous projects. Exhaust ventilation, gas, air, germidical lamps, water and slanted rinse-away counter make it ideal for many experiments that don’t fit anywhere else.
- 56″ L. X 33″ W. X 74″ H. Overall.
- Fluorescent (32 watt) lighting, duplex electrical outlet and protected germicidal lamp are incorporated in the top.
- Control panel contains master circuit breaker and switches for exhaust blower, germicidal lamps and light.
- Black color one-piece rinseaway sink is made of reagent resistant, fire-retardant fiberglass reinforced polyester material with raised edges, rounded corners and integral sink with outlet and stopper.
- Top is formed so all points drain to outlet.
- One pull-out shelf provides surface for microscope or balance.
One drawer offers space for books, worksheet, utensils; one cupboard with removable waste bin; double door cupboard; one adjustable glass shelf.
- Back ledge is Shelresin, runs full length of interior and is 8″ wide for storage of beakers and flasks.
- Blower located in superstructure provides approximately 40 lineal feet exhaust velocity through face opening, more than enough to vent odors and smoke to the outdoors.