Earth Science Study Center
The Earth Science Study Center is a complete land form simulation system. This unit provides the model for detail study of erosional changes and deposition of sediment, the life of streams, distributaries and more and their influence on surrounding ground.
- 61”L. X 24”W. X 42”H. Overall.
- Center of formed plastic with all corners covered and with lower end forming the lake area for water depths up to 2 ½”.
- Clear acrylic contour map grid and marked with 2” squares.
- Plastic laminate form fits into the lake area which enables flooding conditions and permits the drawing and studying of contour maps.
- Center includes sedimentation chambers with an inclined trough, crustal stress simulator, and rainfall simulator.