The Germination Center is a growing bed for seeds and small plants. This unit has a slate bottom with a drain, and all four sides are clear plate glass, so the germination process can be constantly observed.
- 72” L. X 24” W. X 36” H. Overall.
- Bottom is 1” slate material fitted with drain.
- All four sides glazed with ¼” clear plate glass.
- One fire-retardant fiberglass tray measuring 19” L. x 10 ½” W. x 3 ½” H. is provided at the drain.
- Entire unit is on 4” heavy duty swivel casters with brakes.